Our Professional Liability Program protects you as you protect others.
The American Professional Agency, Inc. provides professional liability malpractice insurance for: Addiction Counselors, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Clergy and Pastoral Counselors, Hypnotists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Psychologists, Schools, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Students, Social Service Agencies and more.
APA, Inc. is one of the largest professional liability insurance providers in the United States. As a Program Administrator with approximately 100,000 policyholders, APA, Inc. ranks in the top 100 brokerages in the country. Though, we are a large agency, when you place a call to APA, Inc. you will talk directly with an underwriter who understands the coverage needs of your profession.
Find your profession and check out our rates!
Today's insurance News
- Updated 24 Hours a Day Provided by: Insurance Journal National
- Appeals Court Rules L.A. Lakers Not Entitled to Coverage in TCPA Suit
- Florida Domestic Insurer Sawgrass Mutual to ‘Wind Down’ Operations
- A.M. Best Assigns ‘A’ Rating to New Texas Insurer, Starr Specialty
- Missouri Agency Changes Name to Reflect Focus on Risk Management
- Missouri Company Fined $700K for Breaking Rules After Worker Fatality