Clergy & Pastoral Counselor

Qualifications for clergy and pastoral counselors professional liability insurance require a minimum of a Masters in divinity or a Masters in theology.
Please refer to our rate charts which list the applicable degrees as well as the areas of coverage under each Group heading. We offer great rates with multiple premium discounts.

Leaders in Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance