The National Association of School Psychologists sponsors our School Psychologist program. Holding membership with the National Association of School Psychology makes you eligible for either the Employed School Psychologist rate or the Self-Employed School Psychologist rate provided you hold a masters degree in school psychology and only practice school psychology.
We offer great rates with multiple premium discounts.
If you are a STUDENT please click here to go to the student page.
RatesFind Your Rate
- You can have a policy NOW and in effect starting TODAY! (In most cases)
Call us at (800) 421-6694
Applications often vary from state to state.
Forms & Information
- Surcharge Information (KY,WV,NJ)
- Increase Limits of Liability
- Part Time Worksheet
- Additional Insured Request
- Psychologist Exclusion
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Refusal Form
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form - FREE
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form
- Increase Defense Reimbursement (Policy effective prior to 4/1/16)
- Increase Defense Reimbursement (Policy effective after 4/1/16)
- Notice of Investigation Information