School Psychologist (NASP, CASP or TASP)

The National Association of School Psychologists sponsors our School Psychologist program. Holding membership with the National Association of School Psychology makes you eligible for either the Employed School Psychologist rate or the Self-Employed School Psychologist rate provided you hold a masters degree in school psychology and only practice school psychology.

We offer great rates with multiple premium discounts.
If you are a STUDENT please click here to go to the student page.


Find Your Rate
  • You can have a policy NOW and in effect starting TODAY! (In most cases)
    Call us at (800) 421-6694

Other Information

Get Adobe reader

General Liability Insurance

Leaders in Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance