The job of a psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) is a challenging medical job that involves evaluating people with mental health disorders, understanding their problems and providing treatment appropriate for the patient.
Our goal is to provide you with the appropriate professional liability insurance. For those of you who live in a state where you may have your own practice as a PMHNP, we can offer you the coverage you need. Our policies cover both employed and self-employed PMHNP and PMHPA’s.
RatesFind Your Rate
- You can have a policy NOW and in effect starting TODAY! (In most cases)
Call us at (800) 421-6694
Applications often vary from state to state.
- Maine New Business Applicatione
- New York New Business Application
- North Dakota New Business Application
- Application for WI
- New Business Application (Except ME,ND,NY,WI)
- Renewal Questionnaire
- Renewal Application
- New York Renewal Questionnaire
- FILL IN FORMS
- Addendum to Application (If you answer YES to 10a)
- Claim Activity Form
Forms & Information
- Surcharge Information (KY, WV, NJ)
- Addendum to Application
- Claim Activity
- Increase Defense Reimbursement
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Refusal Form
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement (Disability, Retirement or Death) FREE
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement
- Increase Defense Reimbursement Limits
- Increase Limits of Liability
- New York Consent
- Quarterly Billing
- Occurrence vs Claims-made
|Risk Management Course for Psychiatrists|
|Risk Management Hotline
(for Insured Members)
*Coverage features and discounts are subject to individual state approval.
Please contact our office, if you need further clarification.