The job of a psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) is a challenging medical job that involves evaluating people with mental health disorders, understanding their problems and providing treatment appropriate for the patient.
Our goal is to provide you with the appropriate professional liability insurance. For those of you who live in a state where you may have your own practice as a PMHNP, we can offer you the coverage you need. Our policies cover both employed and self-employed PMHNP and PMHPA’s.
RatesFind Your Rate
- You can have a policy NOW and in effect starting TODAY! (In most cases)
Call us at (800) 421-6694
Applications often vary from state to state.
- New Business Application fo Maine
- New Business Application for North Dakota
- New Business Application (Except ME,ND)
- Application for AR, WI
- Renewal Questionnaire
- Renewal Application
- New York Renewal Questionnaire
- FILL IN FORMS
- Addendum to Application (If you answer YES to 10a)
- Claim Activity Form
- New York New Business Application
Forms & Information
- Surcharge Information (KY, WV, NJ)
- Addendum to Application
- Claim Activity
- Increase Defense Reimbursement
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Refusal Form
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement (Disability, Retirement or Death) FREE
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement
- Increase Limits of Liability
- New York Consent
- Quarterly Billing
- Occurrence vs Claims-made
|Risk Management Course for Psychiatrists|
|Risk Management Hotline
(for Insured Members)
*Coverage features and discounts are subject to individual state approval.
Please contact our office, if you need further clarification.