The job of a psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) is a challenging medical job that involves evaluating people with mental health disorders, understanding their problems and providing treatment appropriate for the patient.
Our goal is to provide you with the appropriate professional liability insurance. For those of you who live in a state where you may have your own practice as a PMHNP, we can offer you the coverage you need. Our policies cover both employed and self-employed PMHNP and PMHPA’s.
RatesFind Your Rate
- You can have a policy NOW and in effect starting TODAY! (In most cases)
Call us at (800) 421-6694
Applications often vary from state to state.
Forms & Information
- Addendum to Application
- Claim Activity
- Defense Reimbursement Rate Sheet/Cover letter
- Defense Reimbursement Warranty
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement (Disability, Retirement or Death)
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement
- Increase Limits of Liability
- New Jersey Consent
- New York Consent
- Quarterly Billing
- Occurrence vs Claims-made
|Risk Management Course for Psychiatrists|
|Risk Management Hotline (for Insured Members) 855-218-8161|
*Coverage features and discounts are subject to individual state approval.
Please contact our office, if you need further clarification.