We are proud to offer members of the American Psychiatric Association a premier program for Psychiatrists Medical Professional Liability Insurance. If you need any assistance regarding our insurance please call (877) 740-1777.
Thank you to all who visited us at the APA Annual Meeting, and a special congratulations to our raffle winners!
• Wesley Hill, M.D.
• Raj Kumari Bansal, M.D.
• Matthew McDougall, M.D.
RatesFind Your Rate
- You can have a policy NOW and in effect starting TODAY! (In most cases)
Call us at (800) 421-6694
ApplicationOnline Renewal Application
Applications often vary from state to state.
Forms & Information
- Addendum to Application
- Claim Activity
- Increase Defense Reimbursement
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement (Disability, Retirement or Death)
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement
- Increase Limits of Liability
- New Jersey Consent
- New York Consent
- Quarterly Billing
- Occurrence vs Claims-made
- The Practice Review (Risk Management issues for Psychiatrists)
- Shielding Your Practice
- Documentation in Psychiatry
- Kansas Health Care Provider Claim
|Risk Management Course for Psychiatrists|
|Risk Management Hotline (for Insured Members) 855-218-8161|
*Coverage features and discounts are subject to individual state approval.
Please contact our office, if you need further clarification.