Our Professional Liability Program protects you as you protect others.
The American Professional Agency, Inc. provides professional liability malpractice insurance for: Addiction Counselors, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Clergy and Pastoral Counselors, Hypnotists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Psychologists, Schools, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Students, Social Service Agencies and more.
APA, Inc. is one of the largest professional liability insurance providers in the United States. As a Program Administrator with approximately 100,000 policyholders, APA, Inc. ranks in the top 100 brokerages in the country. Though, we are a large agency, when you place a call to APA, Inc. you will talk directly with an underwriter who understands the coverage needs of your profession.
Find your profession and check out our rates!
Today's insurance News
- Updated 24 Hours a Day Provided by: Insurance Journal National
- Insurance Agents Assured of Trump Pass-Through Tax Break Under Final Treasury Rule
- Oklahoma Securities Agency’s Computer Files Breached, Firm Says
- Former Farmers, AIG Direct, 21st Century Exec DeSantis Named President, CEO of The General
- South Carolina Capitol City Bans Electric Scooters
- Arthur J. Gallagher Acquires Interstate Insurance Underwriters in Louisiana