Our Professional Liability Program protects you as you protect others.
The American Professional Agency, Inc. provides professional liability malpractice insurance for: Addiction Counselors, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Clergy and Pastoral Counselors, Hypnotists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Peer Recovery Support Specialist, Physical Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Psychologists, Psychologist(APA Member), Schools, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Students, Social Service Agencies and more.
After an industry wide search, The American Psychiatric Association (APA) announced that it has once again selected American Professional Agency, Inc (APA Inc) as its endorsed professional liability carrier!
APA, Inc. is one of the largest professional liability insurance providers in the United States. As a Program Administrator with approximately 100,000 policyholders, APA, Inc. ranks in the top 100 brokerages in the country. Though, we are a large agency, when you place a call to APA, Inc. you will talk directly with an underwriter who understands the coverage needs of your profession.
Find your profession and check out our rates!
Today's insurance News
- Updated 24 Hours a Day Provided by: Insurance Journal National
- Report Shows Steep Drop in California Workers’ Comp IMRs in 1st Half Year
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Erin P. Collins & Associates in Arizona
- Fire Weather May Improve for Pacific Northwest, No Such Luck for Tinderbox California
- Is It Covered? Frozen Pipes.
- Georgia Port Foreman: No Issues Before Cargo Ship Overturned