Our Professional Liability Program protects you as you protect others.
The American Professional Agency, Inc. provides professional liability malpractice insurance for: Addiction Counselors, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Clergy and Pastoral Counselors, Hypnotists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Peer Recovery Support Specialist, Physical Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Psychologists, Psychologist(APA Member), Schools, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Students, Social Service Agencies and more.
APA, Inc. is one of the largest professional liability insurance providers in the United States. As a Program Administrator with approximately 100,000 policyholders, APA, Inc. ranks in the top 100 brokerages in the country. Though, we are a large agency, when you place a call to APA, Inc. you will talk directly with an underwriter who understands the coverage needs of your profession.
Find your profession and check out our rates!
Today's insurance News
- Updated 24 Hours a Day Provided by: Insurance Journal National
- Weakened Bertha Expected to Hit Carolinas, Virginia With Heavy Rains, Flash Floods
- Unlicensed Agent in California Nabbed for Allegedly Stealing $500K in Premiums
- Georgia Man Accused of Defrauding Employer Over COVID-19
- Texas Unemployment Rate Hits 12.8% in April, Worst on Record
- Tropical Storm Bertha to Bring Heavy Rain to South Carolina