Our Professional Liability Program protects you as you protect others.
The American Professional Agency, Inc. provides professional liability malpractice insurance for: Addiction Counselors, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Clergy and Pastoral Counselors, Hypnotists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Psychologists, Schools, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Students, Social Service Agencies and more.
On Saturday September 28th we will be upgrading our system. The online applications and payment system may be unavailable.
APA, Inc. is one of the largest professional liability insurance providers in the United States. As a Program Administrator with approximately 100,000 policyholders, APA, Inc. ranks in the top 100 brokerages in the country. Though, we are a large agency, when you place a call to APA, Inc. you will talk directly with an underwriter who understands the coverage needs of your profession.
Find your profession and check out our rates!
Today's insurance News
- Updated 24 Hours a Day Provided by: Insurance Journal National
- House OKs Government Stopgap Funding That Extends Flood Insurance Until Nov. 21
- Former California Adjuster Hit With 180-day Sentence for Stealing $130K
- Zurich Insurance Taps Giger from Swiss Regulator, FINMA, as Group Chief Risk Officer
- Omaha National Promotes Senff to VP, Company Development
- Michigan School District to Pay $107K to Settle Federal Retaliation Lawsuit