Our Professional Liability Program protects you as you protect others.
The American Professional Agency, Inc. provides professional liability malpractice insurance for: Addiction Counselors, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Clergy and Pastoral Counselors, Hypnotists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Peer Recovery Support Specialist, Physical Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Psychologists, Psychologist(APA Member), Schools, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Students, Social Service Agencies and more.
After an industry wide search, The American Psychiatric Association (APA) announced that it has once again selected American Professional Agency, Inc (APA Inc) as its endorsed professional liability carrier!
APA, Inc. is one of the largest professional liability insurance providers in the United States. As a Program Administrator with approximately 100,000 policyholders, APA, Inc. ranks in the top 100 brokerages in the country. Though, we are a large agency, when you place a call to APA, Inc. you will talk directly with an underwriter who understands the coverage needs of your profession.
Find your profession and check out our rates!
Today's insurance News
- Updated 24 Hours a Day Provided by: Insurance Journal National
- Alera Group Acquires Legacy Risk & Insurance Services in California
- California Workers’ Comp Attorney Arrested for $310K Fraud Scheme
- Tennessee Lawmakers Explore Limiting Executive Authority During Health Crises
- New Aon Cyber Offering Targets High Net Worth Individuals, Executives
- Texas Couple Sentenced to Prison in $15M Employee Benefit Plan Embezzlement Scheme