Our Professional Liability Program protects you as you protect others.
The American Professional Agency, Inc. provides professional liability malpractice insurance for: Addiction Counselors, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Clergy and Pastoral Counselors, Hypnotists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Peer Recovery Support Specialist, Physical Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Psychologists, Psychologist(APA Member), Schools, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Students, Social Service Agencies and more.
APA, Inc. is one of the largest professional liability insurance providers in the United States. As a Program Administrator with approximately 100,000 policyholders, APA, Inc. ranks in the top 100 brokerages in the country. Though, we are a large agency, when you place a call to APA, Inc. you will talk directly with an underwriter who understands the coverage needs of your profession.
Find your profession and check out our rates!
Today's insurance News
- Updated 24 Hours a Day Provided by: Insurance Journal National
- BHSI Taps Swiss Re’s Weinmann to Head Customer & Broker Engagement in Germany
- China’s Ping An Insurance Says Coronavirus Outbreak Could Hit Business
- AXA Appoints Chubb’s Gunter as CEO of AXA XL, Replacing Hendrick
- Activist Hedge Fund Elliott Investment Builds Stake in Dutch Insurer NN Group
- Swiss Re 2019 Profit Hit by Natural Disasters, U.S. Casualty Claims