Cyber and Security Coverages For Psychologists
Psychologists who maintain confidential patient / employee information have a responsibility to safeguard that data. With data breaches and cyber attacks becoming increasingly common, having the right cyber protection in place is critical. We offer Cyber Suite, a comprehensive coverage endorsement with multiple layers of insurance defense against the complex, ever-evolving cyber risks that psychologists face every day.
Highlights of the Endorsement
• Data compromise response expense – provides the resources to respond to a breach of personal information.
• Computer attack – provides resources to respond to a computer attack.
• Cyber extortion – responds to an extortion threat.
• Data compromise liability – provides defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit related to a breach of personal information.
• Network security liability – provides defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that a system security failure on the part of the insured caused damage to a third party.
• Electronic media liability – provides defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that the insured infringed on a copyright or trademark, defamed a person or organization, or violated a person’s right to privacy.
• Identity recovery – provides owners of the insured practice with case management service and financial resources to recover control of their identities after an identity theft.
Access to eRiskHub®, a risk management portal designed to help prepare and respond effectively to data breach and cyber attacks.
• Access to “My Tech Support” which offers FREE computer diagnostics by phone and competitive rates for virus removal, technical assistance and related digital security services.
• Access to experts in recovering from cyber extortion and data breaches.
• Process to request case management services and submit expense reimbursement claims.
Managed by experienced and dedicated cyber claim specialists with industry knowledge.
Available as a coverage endorsement to existing American Professional Agency psychologists insureds. Available in most states on an admitted basis.
Limits and Cost:
• Only $381 for an aggregate Limit of $100,000.
(May not be approved in all states & rates may vary)
• Sublimits and/or a $1,000 deductible for certain coverages may apply.
• Higher limits/options available.
Please contact American Professional Agency at email@example.com or 800-421-6694 (x2304) to learn more about our comprehensive cyber coverage endorsement.