Our Marriage and Family Therapist program offers coverage to individuals and corporations. In order to qualify you must have either a minimum of a masters degree as a Marriage and Family Therapist or a masters degree in counseling and be licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in the state you are practicing in.
We offer great rates with multiple premium discounts.
Applications often vary from state to state.
Forms & Information
- Surcharge Information (KY, NJ, WV)
- Increase Limits of Liability
- Part-Time Discount Worksheet
- Additional Insureds Request
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Refusal Form
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form-Free
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form
- Increase Defense Reimbursement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Psychologist Exclusion