Marriage & Family Therapist

Our Marriage and Family Therapist program offers coverage to individuals and corporations. In order to qualify you must have either a minimum of a masters degree as a Marriage and Family Therapist or a masters degree in counseling and be licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in the state you are practicing in.

We offer great rates with multiple premium discounts.


Find Your Rate
  • You can have a policy NOW and in effect starting TODAY! (In most cases)
    Call us at (800) 421-6694

Other Information

Get Adobe reader

General Liability Insurance

Leaders in Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance