If you are not a MEMBER please click here to go to the psychologist page.
The National Association of School Psychologists sponsors our School Psychologist Professional Liability Insurance Program. As a member of the National Association of School of Psychologists you are eligible to purchase the professional liability insurance providing that you are credentialed in school psychology in the state in which you practice. Coverage is available for employed or self-employed School Psychologists and we offer full-time and part-time rates for individuals. We also provide professional liability insurance coverage for practice groups.
We offer great rates with multiple premium discounts.
If you are a STUDENT please click here to go to the student page.
Applications often vary from state to state.
Forms & Information
- Surcharge Information (KY,WV,NJ)
- Increase Limits of Liability
- Part Time Worksheet
- Additional Insured Request
- Psychologist Exclusion
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Refusal Form
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form - FREE
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form
- Increase Defense Reimbursement
- Notice of Investigation Information