- Athletic Trainer
- Aerobic Instructor
- Alexander Technique Instructor
- Art Therapist
- Bodywork Counselor
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Chiropractic Assistant
- Clinical Exercise Specialist
- Corrective Therapist
- Dance Therapist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Fitness Instructor
- Health Educator
- Health/Wellness Coach
- Lifestyle & Weight Management Consultant
- Massage Therapist
- Music Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Orthopedic Assistant
- Orthopedic Technician
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Aide
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Pilate/Yoga Instructor
- Polarity Therapy Practitioner
- Recreational Therapist
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Rehabilitation Engineer
- Rehabilitation Technician
- Rehabilitation Therapist
- Reiki Counselor
- Somatic Movement Practitioner/Therapist
- Speech & Language Pathologist
- Speech Hearing Therapist
- Speech Language Pathology Aide
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Sports Medicine Instructor
- Sports Medicine Therapist
- Structural Integrator
- Tai Chi Instructor
- Trager Practitioner
This policy provides professional liability insurance coverage to Personal Trainers who utilize exercise prescription and instruction. Who motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients. Who measure their client’s strengths and weaknesses with fitness assessments.
Professional Liability Coverage:
- Occurrence Policy Form.
- Limits of Liability: $1,000,000/$3,000,000.
Supplemental Coverages / Limits:
- Information Privacy Wrongful Acts: $25,000 aggregate limit of liability.
- Disciplinary-Proceedings: $25,000 aggregate limit of liability.
- Lost Earnings: $500 per day, with an aggregate limit of liability of $10,000.
- Medical Payments: $25,000 aggregate limit.
- Emergency Aid Expenses: $10,000 aggregate limit.
- Damage to Property of Patients: $10,000 aggregate limit.
- Deposition or Subpoena Proceedings: $5,000 aggregate limit.
- Medical Expenses for Assault and Battery: $25,000 aggregate limit.
- Coverage is available for an additional premium for those accounts that qualify.
- Limits of Liability: up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 with a $150,000 aggregate Fire Damage Legal Liability sublimit.
- Part-time coverage rate available for those practicing an average of 24 hours or less per week, W2 employment hours may be excluded.
- Blanket Coverage for Groups.
- Exclusively Employed rate and Student policies are available.
- Broad definition of professional services including those, which are reasonable and customary for the profession.
Other Healthcare Professionals are saying...
I wish all organizations ran as well as American Professional, my life would be easier.
– Paul Markovitz
I have been a customer of Allied for many years and have consistently experienced some of the best customer service I have encountered. All my requests or questions, whether on the phone or in writing, are dealt with promptly, politely and professionally. Even better everyone I talk to on the phone is kind, friendly and helpful. It is a pleasure dealing with a company – I am consistently impressed with your service. Thank you.
– Catherine Christo
hank you for your excellent service and kindness – as always. Between your company and my Attorney, I am pleased with the process and outcome.
– Roger C. Rinn, Ph. D
Thanks! Just a quick note to let you know I notice and appreciate your assistance and responsiveness! A very pleasant experience in this day and age of cookie-cutter customer service.
– Steven I. Altchuler
Credit Card Payments are accepted on-line only, we do not accept credit card payments over the phone. The name on your credit card MUST match the name on your policy (for identity verification purposes).
Please call our office at (800) 421-6694 for information on how to easily pay by Credit Card.
We accept the following:
Now accepting checks online!
Contact us for more information.
American Professional Agency is committed to providing you with current and competitive policies, prices and professional liability news. Feel free to contact us regarding any concerns or needs that you may have with your existing policy or the purchase of a new policy.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Summer Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Eastern Time
(Memorial day through Labor Day)
American Professional Agency, Inc.
Amityville, NY 11701
To speak with one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives, please call (800) 421-6694 or (631) 691-6400. Having your account number or policy number available will expedite the process.