The job of a psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) is a challenging medical job that involves evaluating people with mental health disorders, understanding their problems and providing treatment appropriate for the patient.
Our goal is to provide you with the appropriate professional liability insurance. For those of you who live in a state where you may have your own practice as a PMHNP, we can offer you the coverage you need. Our policies cover both employed and self-employed PMHNP and PMHPA’s.
Applications often vary from state to state.
- New Business Application (Except ME,ND,NY)
- Maryland New Business Application
- Maine New Business Application
- New York New Business Application
- North Dakota New Business Application
- Renewal Application for all states except MD & NY
- New York Renewal Application
- Maryland Renewal Application
- Renewal Questionnaire
- New York Renewal Questionnaire
- FILL IN FORMS (Below)
- Addendum to Application (If you answer YES to 10a)
- Claim Activity Form
Forms & Information
- Surcharge Information (KY, WV, NJ)
- Addendum to Application
- Claim Activity
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Refusal Form
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement (Disability, Retirement or Death) FREE
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form - FREE
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement
- Increase Defense Reimbursement Limits except NY
- Increase Defense Reimbursement (NY ONLY)
- Increase Limits of Liability except NY
- Increase Limits of Liability (ONLY NY)
- New Jersey Consent Form
- New York Consent form
- Quarterly Billing
- Occurrence vs Claims-made
*Coverage features and discounts are subject to individual state approval.
Please contact our office, if you need further clarification.