In today’s litigious society it is imperative that you have the necessary insurance to protect your Psychologist Professional Liability Practice. Our Psychologist Professional Liability Insurance program contains comprehensive coverage for psychologists for their practice as an employed or self-employed professional. We offer great rates with multiple premium discounts.
** JUST RELEASED **
20% DISCOUNT for APA MEMBERS (Click Here)
*Applies to policies issued or renewed 7/1/2018 or after
|If you practice in Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana or New Mexico and have been granted prescribing privileges, please contact our office for a quote.
- Welcome! Any Questions?
Call us at (800) 421-6694
Applications often vary from state to state.
Forms & Information
- Surcharge Information (KY, WV, NJ)
- Increase Limits of Liability
- Additional Insureds Request
- Adding a New Employee
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Refusal Form
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form - FREE
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement Form
- Quarterly Billing Form
- Increase Defense Reimbursement
- Louisiana Patient's Compensation Fund Application
- Notice of an Investigation Information
- Claim Activity Form
- Occurrence versus Claims-made
- Frequently Asked Questions