Cyber and Security Coverages for Psychiatrists and Psychologists
Psychiatrists and Psychologists who maintain confidential patient / employee information have a responsibility to safeguard that data. With data breaches and cyber attacks becoming increasingly common, having the right cyber protection in place is critical. We offer Cyber Suite, a comprehensive coverage endorsement with multiple layers of insurance defense against the complex, ever-evolving cyber risks that psychiatrists, Psychologists and Mental Health Professionals face every day.
Available as a coverage endorsement to existing American Professional Agency insureds. Available in most states on an admitted basis.
Limits and Cost
• Only $381 for an aggregate Limit of $100,000.
• Sublimits and/or a $1,000 deductible for certain coverages may apply.
• Higher limits /options available.
• Data compromise response expense coverage – designed to provide the resources to respond to a breach of personal information.
• Computer attack coverage – designed to provide resources to respond to a computer attack
• Cyber extortion coverage – designed to respond to an extortion threat.
• Data compromise liability coverage – designed to provide defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit related to a breach of personal information.
• Network security liability coverage – designed to provide defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that a system security failure on the part of the insured caused damage to a third party.
• Electronic media liability coverage – designed to provide defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that the insured infringed on a copyright or trademark, defamed a person or organization, or violated a person’s right to privacy.
• Identity recovery coverage – designed to provide the owners of the insured practice with case management service and financial resources to recover control of their identities after an identity theft.
• Access to eRiskHub®, a risk management portal designed to help prepare and respond effectively to data breach and cyber attacks. Key features of the eRiskHub® portal include: an incident response plan roadmap, online training modules, risk management tools to manage data breaches, a directory for external resources, a news center with current articles from industry resources, and a learning center with best practices and white papers.
• Access to “TechQ” which offers FREE computer diagnostics by phone and competitive rates for virus removal, technical assistance and related digital security services.
• Access to experts in recovering from cyber extortion and data breaches.
• Toll-free helpline to educate insureds about data breaches, cyber extortion and identity theft.
• Process to request case management services and submit expense reimbursement claims.
Managed by experienced and dedicated cyber claim specialists with industry knowledge. Click Here!
To learn more, please contact us at:
- For Psychiatrists: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-421-6694 (x2318)
- For Psychologists: email@example.com or 800-421-6694 (x2304)
© 2020 The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company. All rights reserved. This document is intended for information purposes only and does not modify or invalidate any of the provisions, exclusions, terms or conditions of the policy and endorsements. For specific terms and conditions, please refer to the coverage form.